Wednesday, September 17, 2008

"KILLING TIME"

In times now or before, I’m sure every one of us has actually had a situation when we had to wait …..Wait for the good times to come..Or wait for the creepy times to leave..Wait for Ur girl to get ready..(Though in that case the wait is worth it..)..Or most simply..Wait for Ur bus to come..And so…the wait has always been there..There are a few people I know who have a habit of being late..And the most common excuse is.. ”c’mon re…sirf 20min hi to late hu, India me itta to chalta hi hai”..So,well here comes the INDIAN STANDARD TIME..Or better said “whenever u wish to” time..This says 12:00 when u wish..Even if its 2:00pm…funny??? Naa ask the person who waits for you..And then after much observation..I landed on to another brand of people (after not-punctual and punctual)..The category of people who are .. UNDER-PUNCTUAL.. vella people like me, who arrive at a place almost 30 min or at least 15 min early just Cuz they don’t want to wait for anyone and hence, prefer not even to keep somebody waiting..Now since that’s been a routine for me..Let’s get over it and see what happens when you sit in a café and wait for sumone to come…
Sitting at Mc. D ; 11.30 AM..waiting for a stark to come and pick you up since you have become an eye candy for people sitting around and throwing guesses as to why is this dim gurl sitting here since last one hour and scribbling something in her notebook..!! I tried walking to them and reciting my situation..But then I thought that it wud be of no use…a few ‘rose-petals’ also caught my eye while I was looking at them..I had no intent to embarrass them ..Just wished them to be a guest in my post..(But then let ‘em enjoy their privacy..)..Then there were a few groups..Lol-ing..Having fun..I had been their ‘shikaar’ twice now..
One guy actually came up to me..With an embarrassed look..Like he wanted to jump into an alligators’ mouth then do this..But he did finally make it to my seat and told me that ‘I have a nice smile..’.(J).and then almost ran away…( well, that was the first time I ever got that compliment, and the guy dint even stop for a ‘thank u’..)..
Another gurl walked to me and asked me curiously about wat I was doing,.. ‘Finally!! Humph!! Somebody was interested..I narrated her all wat I was doing..And since I guess she didn’t get me..So she offered me to come and sit with her frnz..WOW!! Gurlz do hav a heart..!! Impressive..But ‘kya yaar!! I had to refuse..With a “thanx anyways” Cuz it was 12:15 and was time for the ‘sumone’ to come and well I guess he is here..I can see through the glass..(No wonderz!! U all know that I’ve written this since I was waiting..Not Cuz ‘sumone’ was late..But since ‘I’ was too early..!!) Now that’s how I am..’I YAM WAT I YAM’…THANX for reading all this nonsense…will try writing sense in next..
Gotta go finally.
Bubye…
Love:nickku

29 comments:

Abhishek said...

yo sweet buns, without letting u wait for my comments i'll let u know the first thought that follow ur post and reached straight to my heart. Dudette, ur so called nonsense is a delight to read, its like the choclate christmas cake..fresh,looks good,tastes good,feels good and comes after a long "wait" for santa :)... really enjoyed munching it... yo :)

Prashant Sree said...

Hey here,

Must say that the killing of the time has been done quite efficiently.

About the IST, there is another definition, "Indian Stretchable Time"... ;)

Cheers.

Looking for some sense in next post ;P

Nikkita mathur said...

@ cheekoo da..

thanku shoo much!!

Nikkita mathur said...

@prashant

thanx for dropping by..n ur definition was gud hehe...
the sense will be dere soon...hehe..

keep visiting
\,,/ rock on!!

cheerz!

Unknown said...

first of all sorry, cuz here too i was some 2 comments late, nonetheless, better late than never. This piece of writing is absolutely fantabulous(as always) and what makes it more lovable is that it was written quiet a few days back and still seems so fesh and so off the cuff. Great work kid keep it up...cheers...

gaurangi said...

That was fantastic, it made me remember all those occasions wen I try to manage things so that ppl dont have to wait....(and yipee mostly I m able to :p)
Well ur way of waiting was good...
And my dad wud luv 2 hv a daughter lik u whos b4 time...hahahaaa
well have a look at my blog, hope u like...

Nikkita mathur said...

@nisarg da...
hmm so introducing the 'd sumone' of the post...my lovable da..this late thing will neva go away from u da..neither will this wait thing from me...hehe..
love:nickku...d gr8

Nikkita mathur said...

@gaurangi..
hey thanx for dropping by..and commenting..keep coming..
will surely go to ur blog asap..
\,,/ rock on..
love..:nickku

Tanmay Khandelwal said...

hey..me here NOW......

yaar...completely diffrnt..redin thru i guessd..'aisa kabse likhne lag gai yaar...lekin mast tha yaar...(apna wala mast..)..'

lods luuuv.....
tanu.. ;-))

Nikkita mathur said...

@tanu..

hehe...apna wala mast...thanku thanku..
love:nickku

Dheeraj Ramchandani said...

hmm...the post is nice..though u made us WAIT for a month for this post...hehehehe...ths tym it was diff....diff in sense that u always say that u write bad, nonsense....but i always disagree with u...but ths tym...sorry to say...i do agree wth ur last line...i found it a li'l nonsense....i hope u wnt mind it...


but then agn..i hv always liked the way u write...scribbling....gud xpression of thoughts...

Nikkita mathur said...

@ dheeraj..
nonsense huh!!!
waise i guess it was...
next time will do better...
ciao..

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rajesh said...

It was a long wait...please post atleast 1 article a week..

and well...this was no non-sense...it was pretty good but hoping to see somethin really gr8 next week... Take care

Tara said...

Cute post Niccku! Really now, even I hate waiting, and I belong to that group of vella people too, coming way before time fearing getting late and making someone wait!

Nikkita mathur said...

@rajesh..

hey yaar!!a post a week???hehe...you know me re....um a lazy bum..still will try...

Nikkita mathur said...

@tara...
yipee wipee...i finally found ek aur person in tat category akele bor ho ri thi yaar!! hehe...

Tara said...

Chal yaar saath mein wait karenge!

BTW, there is award for you! Yippee!! I'd be glad if you accept it from my blog!

Nikkita mathur said...

@tara...
thanku so much for the award tara...my first eva...yipee!!

Tara said...

Arre yaar Niccku! You deserve it!

Priya Joyce said...

hey thanx for the loovely comment dear. hey u too own a cool blog wow! and expect meee tooo often

Nikkita mathur said...

@priya...
hey thanx for dropping in and commenting...
hope to see u frequently...
and wud also love to tak on those issues summtime..
cheerz!!

Sakshi Arora said...

Now lets not talk about your writing skills for you give me a HUGE complex and you know it.

Commenting on the content, y'know there are a few people who make you want to be late coz they are well, such pain in the asses and you think they deserve it.

Then the ones who are too good to be kept waiting.

And then the ones who you are too eager to meet coz u se luuurve them that YOU wait FOR them. And it feels all worth it.

Would like to know more about this guy in your life. This time over coffee. No excuses. ;)

Nikkita mathur said...

@beep!!
idiot gurl...i knew this will cum frm u...
upar ke comments dekho i hav introduced him...the guy-nisarg dada...
and if still u hav a curious tummy...il definitely tell ya more abt him...hez agr8 guy...
n well the coffee thing is done...
:)
\,,/ rock on!!
cheerz!!
lv:beep!!

Sakshi Arora said...

DUDE!!
just saw the page properly (my senses work better when am home..) AND i discovered that the last pic in the last row in your forever friends collage is MEEEE and Govil.

Whooopie!
love ya!
Muah
S.

Matangi Mawley said...

seriously.. tht was 1 gr8 read! it travels straing frmt he blog into the mind of the readers... keep writing! :)

Nikkita mathur said...

@MM
heee....thanku so much..well i guess tatz my focus when i write..that ppl who read it feel exactly what i am..
um happy tat it does...
keep coming...
\,,/
cheeerz!!

Nikkita mathur said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sakshi Arora said...

Thou art tagged